Bernadette Soares

In my beauty bag: Bernadette Soares

Bernadette Soares, 45, is a mother of three who came to New Zealand from Mumbai, India when she was 21.

She launched the Pharo Salon Sugaring System in 2009 and now has 500 salons across Australasia stocking the alternative eco-friendly and less-painful alternative to wax (a busy woman!).  She also owns beauty brands Radiessence, Natural Glow and Bodeze (a very busy woman then).

“I wear makeup on weekdays but lighter on the weekend. Even at home I dress well, I don’t really slack off, and it just completes your look.

I was brought up with a lot of natural beauty treatments, and that was my introduction. From very young at six, seven, eight, we were alway looking after our skin and our hair.

First thing in the morning after showering I moisturise with Estee Lauder hydrating and anti-ageing moisturiser. I am always trying out new products but if I had to stick to one moisturiser it would be Estee Lauder. Then I use Radiessence Colour Collection cream – it has an SPF30 – it’s a primer and a very light concealer.

I use Radiessence foundation. I always do my eyes up, no matter what. I have an Elizabeth Arden quad in browns – every time I use one I replace it. My mascara is Isabelle Dupont from Italy, I get it at Makeup Direct. It has a double wand for the base and the overcoat.

Some days I use bronzer and do a bronzed natural look; other days I use an Isabelle Dupont skin corrector which gives you a light powdered look. I quite like some of the Revlon blushes too, and some days I have a pink blush (I don’t like to stay with the same look all the time).

I love my ColorStay Revlon Lipglosses – they do give you a stain that lasts all day. The Natural Glow ones are a bit lighter and just give you a sheen.  I prefer lipgloss to lipstick.

I can’t do without my favourite Estee Lauder White Linen perfume. I try the new fragrances that come out but I always go back to it. I have the hand and body lotion and the shimmer powder too.

I’m a huge Pantene fan. I’ve tried all the expensive shampoos – everything – and I’ve always come back to Pantene. Shampoo, conditioner, smoothing serum to take away the frizz, the heat protection mist – I’ve got them all! I always use Livon oil (it’s an Indian brand) on top for a sheen.

I’m a big Zoya fan when it comes to nails – it’s an organic brand from the UK. They have great colours that last a really long time.

Even if I am not going to the beach I will spray my body with one of those SPF cans that you get now – I think it’s a Neutrogena.

I am passionate about beauty – you have to be when you own four beauty brands.”

– As told to Julie Roulston

11 comments:

This is when I ran across the name of Kevin Trudeau linked intimately with HCG diet
info. Products that contain other yeasts can also be included in the diet as they will help to contain candida yeast.
Some companies are selling inferior products
to make a quick buck, so you never know what you get when you purchase
these hormone drops online, says the News Junky Journal.

In addition, you be interested in that the weight loss doesnt have get complication over your body.
It is taken under the tongue as it is pre-diluted and it instantly gets dissolved in the blood.
Some companies are selling inferior products to make a quick buck, so
you never know what you get when you purchase these hormone drops online, says the News Junky Journal.

You can really help most of your clients by helping them use financial statements as a basis for making better
business decisions. When working under GAAP, revenues and gains
have completely separate definitions. Itemized deductions and personal exemptions do not affect self-employment taxes.

Site content allows businesses to target specific viewers,
which in turn increase sales. Yahoo stores use a complex proprietary language called RTML, making
the task of SEO integration even more difficult. t tell the
company or business what they want because,
in the first place, they don.

They want you to come to the salon on a regular basis so they tell you that you
need to get a haircut every four to six weeks, but it’s just a way for
them to make more money. Purchase shampoo or other hair care products that are meant specifically for people with thinning hair.
Such devices as KTP, ERBIUM, Pulse DYE and Alexandrite have
short length of laser light waves, and they are very effective for removing unwanted hair on a light colored skin.

A type of fat in the body called “trapped fat” is targeted
by HCG and even when the body has to survive on low amount of calories, there are no issues of
hunger because the body feeds from this trapped fat.
Pregnancy is the only time when this hormone achieves.

Just look online, and you will experience no trouble finding
a life changing HCG diet clinic.

With blogs and forums, realtors can take
their real estate internet marketing approach to a whole new level.
Taking an real estate investing course will introduce lots of helpful information needed in today’s market.
s possible to recover from this financial crisis and emerge on the other side in better shape
than ever before. This is separate building on the property of the main home.
A simple verbal agreement of “we’ll split everything down the middle” might not be
fair to everyone and could lead to fractured friendships or relationships.
Multiply these with the number of tenants staying at your building,
and the advantages of residential investments become clear.

You may want to deep clean carpets once or twice a year.

With all of the mortgages and loans available to homeowners and real estate investors, the
banks and mortgage companies have grown tremendously over the past fifty years.
They are the worlds leading experts on Virtual Real Estate Investing.
A good, long guaranty does not make a lemon a good car.

Although increasing search performance has always been a key part of search engine optimization (SEO) goals, it has not
been a key marketing strategy for business to business marketers when it
comes to social media marketing. It takes patience to create a social media network.
Face – Book has over 110 million readers, predominantly women and most of
these users are under 30 years old and nearly 50% of all Face – Book users
are located in the U. It really depends on the size
of your business and the size of your competition. Customers and advocates who have discovered the business through another channel – and
of course we must remember that the internet
is far from the only means by which people find out about a company –
can also be empowered to share their opinions
about the service they have received from a business by
adding comments to their own social media channels.
Social media networking working sites have put an ending to fan sites because social media sites assist the fans
to get access to their favorite fans and they will even be able to interact
with one another. Once a marketing campaign has been implemented, businesses can easily keep
track of the metrics that will then provide them with up-to-date and in-depth analysis of the
different campaigns. This will help you to get a better
exposure and also your branding approach will be more professional and effective.
You may have hopes of knocking the book out in a few hours flat but unless you have superhuman writing skills you should expect
your book to take a bit of time to create.
It will be easier so that you can invite those to your site promote music
for them.

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this
sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site.
Reading this information So i’m glad to express that
I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed.
I such a lot unquestionably will make certain to do not forget
this web site and give it a look on a relentless basis.

I am extremely inspired along with your writing skills and also with
the structure on your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did
you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon
to look a great weblog like this one nowadays..